- Water Proof construction (Please see video below of 2 hour Water Proof experiment for IBIS model)
- 12 inches tall
- Available in all purpose Black and Rich Dual toned Cocoa Brown color
- Velcro Fastened
- Light reflector at heel side
- Ankle protection
- Shock absorption near the seat region (ie. heel side)
- Steel toe protection
- Highest grade abrasion & water resistant leather
- Smooth leather finish including tongue area
- Well designed flex points makes walking comfortable
- High degree anti slip sole
- Ultra – comfy bounce back foam in-socks (anti-fungal)
- Shin protection
This all-weather, all-terrain motorcycle riding boot is the perfect for wearing on long trails and off-roading.
This boot is perfect for usage in monsoon rains and while walking in shallow ponds (up to 9 inches deep). For best outcome, wear this with rain-proof over pants in the monsoon season.
- Riding boot upper made of waterproof and breathable leather and fabrics.
- Anti-fungal latex In-socks – to keep feet cool & dry on long rides.
- Well designed flex point makes it comfortable to walk & provides support to feet at odd positions.
- Reflector material attached on the rear side to enhance visibility in dim/dark areas.
- EVA plate on the shin to protect from impact against loose, flying objects.
- Thick leather coated around the ankle for impact and torsion resistance.
- Steel toe protection against injuries caused by heavy/hard object impact or vehicle run-over.
- Anti-slip sole which minimizes chances of injuries in slippery areas.
- Shock absorption on the seat region (ie. heel side)
- This is the motorycling rider boot you need if you are on the road for several hours at a stretch. With your trouser ends tucked into the boot-neck you will be safe from hazards like flying grit, hot sand or pebbles. With the standard water resistant version, water from mountain streams or puddles will simply run off the exterior of the rider boot without wetting your feet inside. This is a 12” high rider boot fitted with a light reflector shin and ankle guard at the heel side for added safety.